Most organizations drastically under estimate the Total Cost of Ownership when it comes to document production infrastructure.
The Importance of Efficient Print/Copy Solutions
- Reprographics is the third highest cost in most organizations (Gartner).
- U.S. companies spend between $650 and $1250 per person per year on office printing and copying. For a company with 5,000 employees, that means an expenditure somewhere between $3.25 million and $6.25 million every year (various industry analysts).
This situation has developed because a centralized procurement of these products and services is rarely managed by one department:
- Photocopiers are centrally funded through facilities.
- Network printers and scanners are funded by IT.
- Desktop printers are funded by IT or individual departments.
- High-volume print production is funded through facilities.
Copier Analytics has expertise in analyzing output strategies for customers in paper-intensive industries such as financial services, education, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and many more. We understand how paper and electronic documents impact the efficiency of business processes.
Working with our client we will assist in developing a strategy that will allow all relevant software utilities, support procedures and supplies processes to be considered to achieve the Supply Chain Analysis and Review objectives:
- Improved efficiency for administration, support and contract management functions.
- Increased user productivity and technology utilization.
- Document and devise security review.
- Improved environmental practices and reduced carbon footprint.